Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 109

Thread: There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie_The Music Video

  1. #51
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus~ cool pic. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope you all got a chance to see that before the link stopped working! If not (fyi) it was a battlefield strewn with fallen unfriendly stick figures, after their unprovoked and mean-spirited attack on our claymation wagon train!
    I don't know why that link quit working. It doesn't surprise me though. The unfriendly stick figures are not co-operating a bit as I try to draw them. Their minds are totally on something else. Lets just say they aren't all that unfriendly with each other!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I've never seen anything like this!
    http://www.petting-zoo.org/EM3Graphics/HPorn03k.gif

    I'll keep trying though!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #54
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color=blue>WOW gus.....ummmm, alrighty then.

    Val</font>

  5. #55
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw latest link oh my!

  6. #56
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I had no idea when I did a stick figure image search that I would find anything x-rated. I was shocked but laughed and laughed. I was appalled and yet I laughed again. Then I thought hey...I should take the least offensive one and somehow incorporate it into our stickfigure discourse. Throwing caution to the wind I did so and again I laughed and laughed. I hope no one was offended by that there comedy routine I injected into this here conversation!
    Your "funny" friend,
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] / [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #57
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was *******' helarious! I did have the initial shock, but I (like you) laughed and laughed, couldn't turn away from it!
    Stick **** ! that is a hoot!

  8. #58
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You should see the other ones CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You'd really laugh and laugh and very probably laugh again and again! That doesn't make us prevertz does it! LOL!
    Seriously though, the unfriendly stick figures private lives are none of our business until they start attacking our claymation wagon train!
    And then, together, we will thwart their every onslaught! For CCCC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #59
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOLOLOL, I just saw it too, that is way too funny! LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus,
    No, that does not make up perverts! That just means that we have a sense of humor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic